VEJA V-10 MID SUEDE VEJA X MAKE MY LEMONADE SABLE
The V-10 MID for kids is made of suede and ChromeFree leather. Lighter and softer, it is tanned with an innovative system that is more ecological.
All styles contain Amazonian rubber in their soles. The VEJA x Make My Lemonade collaboration is produced in Brazil.
- Upper in ChromeFree leather
- Panels made out of ChromeFree leather & suede
- Logo V made of rubber & rice waste (23%)
- Sole in Amazonian rubber (24%) & 29% rice waste (53% bio-based)
- Insole made of sugar cane (42%), organic cotton (13%), Amazonian rubber (11%), and 11% recycled E.V.A. (ethylene vinyl acetate) (77% bio-based and recycled)
- Tech lining in recycled polyester (100%)
- Straps in ChromeFree Leather
This Tech lining is made of 100% recycled polyester. Developed to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its knitted structure. This lining is used for our whole Kids collection.
The ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming also from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals, or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40%, and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable. ChromeFree leather is used on the entire leather Kids collection.
Made in Brazil.